Saturday, January 31, 2009

Busy!


I'm sorry for neglecting this site. We have been pretty busy lately. Bobby took and finished his driver's education classes. He has his temporary license and is our personal chauffeur. He will get his license sometime after the first part of July, if he can bring his grades up. That is our agreement.

Libby has been working on her NHD project, practicing her flute solo, teaching karate and taking guitar lessons.

Connor has been being a very social butterfly. It seems like we are always taking him somewhere to 'hang out' with friends.

This being said, I am spending TONS of time in the car and it is cutting into my computer time :-) This is an ok thing though. The time will come too soon when they are not living with us anymore and I will miss these moments we have together.

I have been working on the school yearbook and we are getting down to the wire. I think we are about 50 days from our deadline. The kids have been working very hard and this is going to be another great yearbook. They should be proud!

This is a photo I took on the ride home the other night.

No comments: