Monday, November 3, 2008

Well, here we go!

Here's the first posting. Enjoy!


My Blog is called Teyamia. My given name is Teya. A close friend of the family, Betty Boop (Boop is not her given name-LOL) has ALWAYS called me Teya Mia. So, there you have it. In my attempt to be original, this is what you get.


I am a wife, mother of 3 (2 being teenagers-ARRGH!), middle school secretary, photographer-wanna-be and the yearbook advisor for our school. In my spare time, and there isn't much, I love to take photos of whatever will stay still long enough for me to get a semi-clear photo.

And what is a posting without a photo? A total waste, so here's a few for you.


This is us playing SHMEAR (sp?) at the grandparents last month.
I'm the one in the middle! :-)








And, here's what happens if the kids get ahold of the camera!

You've gotta love 'em!!!

No comments: